Philly Cheese Steak Dip
- 1 1/2 cups grilled and small chopped thin cut shoulder steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 4 oz shredded or chopped Provolone cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Saute onions, mushrooms, and green peppers in olive oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, provolone, and chopped steak. Stir until well combined.
- Add sauteed onions, mushrooms, and green peppers to baking dish/pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with chips or toasted baguettes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!