Cream cheese is the ninja ingredient in so many of the best recipes. You may not even know it’s there until it hits you with its powerful awesomeness of flavor! This dip truly packs that kind of kick-butt punch! Did you know it’s made with real cream? Yeah, baby!
OMG Cream Cheese Bacon Dip!
- 24 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oz chopped green chiles
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz Bacon (cooked as directed) then crumbled crab would be great too
- Preheat over to 250 F.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Bake for 30 minutes 'til hot and bubbly
- Serve with chips, bread, or any type of cracker you like.