You’ll never order out again with these mouthwatering crunchy appetizers….or make them a fast fun meal! Watch them disappear and be prepared to hear your family and friends ask you to make them time and time again!
Tip: Try using an air-fryer if you don’t want to heat up the whole house or limp out your ‘do’ while you’re making appetizers for the big game!
Crispy Baked Chinese Orange Chicken Wings
- 2 1/2 pounds Chicken wings tips removed
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flackes
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cup Hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Rinse wings and pat dry.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Position wings on baking racks in a single layer ensuring that wings aren't touching.
- Bake for about 25 mins then turn wings over.
- Continue cooking for about 20-25 mins.
- Remove wings from oven and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the sesame oil and olive oil to a small sauce pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the red pepper flakes, orange marmalade and Hoisin sauce, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Pour the orange sauce over the wings, tossing to thoroughly coat, and serve immediately.