Christmas Pecan Balls, Snowballs, Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tbl spoons sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Add all ingredients except powdered sugar into a large bowl.
- Combine thoroughly by fork and hand.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll cookies by hand into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased or parchment-lined cookie sheet an inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Let stand on cookie sheet about 2 minutes, then gently roll each one gently in powdered sugar.
- Let cookies cool at least 30 mins. then roll again (gently) in powdered sugar.
- Store loosely covered.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!