Easy Peanut Butter Fudge - 2 Ingredients
- 16 oz Peanut Butter
- 16 oz Vanilla frosting
- 3/4 cup Finely chopped pecans Optional
- Remove peanut butter lid, and make sure the seal is completely removed. Heat in microwave for 1 min.
- Remove frosting lid, and make sure the seal is completely removed. Heat in microwave for 1 min.
- Pour peanut butter and frosting in bowl, and mix.
- Add preferred extras you want to mix. It will cool pretty quickly.
- Pour into wax paper-lined 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Let cool off and place in refrigerator for about 3 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!