Alaska delivers and you cook it up. Rich in Omega-3 Fatty acids this is a tasty way to get your heart healthy “good fats.”
Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze - 5 Ingredients
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 boneless salmon fillets 6 ounce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6-8 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto the prepared broiler pan.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, Soy sauce, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl; spoon mixture evenly onto top of salmon fillets.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. ( Keep an eye on your Salmon so it doesn't burn the glaze- each broiler is different ) Serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!