Hail Caesar! Ok, that was ‘cheesy.’ Nuck nuck…Ok, I’ll stop now. If no meal has ever made you wax lyrical, this one will do it. Sheer poetry on your tongue. Ok, so I may have taken drama as a second major (could ya guess?), but you are going to at least close your eyes in a moment of silence. Seriously. This recipe is that good.
Caesar Pull Apart Bread - 5 Ingredients
- 2 cans refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup Ken's Caesar Dressing & Marinade
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Grease a 9"x 5" loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together cheese, dressing, and parsley.
- Remove biscuits from packaging and layout on a flat surface.
- Evenly distribute the cheese, pepperoni, and dressing mixture over each biscuit.
- Stack the biscuits into 6 stacks and place vertically starting at one end of the pan. You will have room on the sides, use the extra stacks to fill in the spaces.
- Brush top of the bread with butter and sprinkle with 2 tbsp. of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Enjoy!