A yummy combination of potatoes, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing is an easy and great side dish to any meal you plan. And you will be the star of any potluck dinner you are invited, too!
Roasted Ranch Potatoes with Cheese and Bacon -5 ingredients
- 2 pounds red or yellow potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing (bottled , not packet)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus more for topping (if desired)
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 3 scallions washed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine (in a large bowl) the ranch dressing, cheese, and bacon.
- Add in the potatoes.
- Sprinkle in a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes. Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don't burn, and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
- Remove foil. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees. Gently stir again, as necessary.
- Bake about 15 more mins or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top.
- Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.