No garlic roaster needed! Here it is! The secret five-star restaurants never want to share with you. AND…it’s only three ingredients! What could be simpler? Spread it on thick to your homemade hearty French bread or serve it in individual ramekins for your guests’ personal servings. Keeping Dracula and vampires away since 1897!
Roasted Garlic - 3 ingredients
- olive oil
- salt & pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Remove some of the loose papery outer skin.
- Cut off the garlic top exposing the inner cloves.
- Wrap the garlic in foil and place in an oven safe ramekin or baking dish.
- Drizzle 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil over each head of garlic and seal the foil over the top.
- Bake garlic for about 40-45 minutes, or until the cloves are soft and golden brown.
- Allow garlic to cool then squeeze the garlic and the cloves will pop right out. Or use a cocktail fork to remove each clove individually.
Extra Easy Roasted Garlic Method.
- Buy a package of peeled garlic cloves. Place the desired amount of cloves in an oven safe dish and thoroughly coat with olive oil.
- Place the desired amount of cloves in an oven safe dish and thoroughly coat with olive oil.
- Cover dish with foil and cook at 375° for 40-45 minutes.
- Stir twice during baking to prevent the cloves from burning on the bottom.