Move over mashed potatoes, there’s a new sheriff in town! Healthy, exciting flavor for the perfect low carb Keto diet. Cauliflower’s bringin’ it with half the calories! Oh so simple and fast! Enjoy guilt free! Share the love!
Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon-Parsley Dressing - 5 Ingredients
- 1 leaves head cauliflower (about 2 pounds) cut into florets, including tender leaves
- 6 tablespoons olive oil divided
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss cauliflower and 4 Tbsp. oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until tender and golden brown, 25–30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pulse parsley, lemon juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until very finely chopped; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss cauliflower with lemon-parsley mixture and top with lemon zest.