Blackberries, Brandy, and Pork! Oh my! A new way to look at Shish Kabobs! Grill it up and your friends will be raving for months! A tasty new twist on an old favorite! Bringing out the kid in all of us, finger food never had it so good! Fun presentation for any tailgate party or holiday!
Pork Kebabs Nouvelle – 5 Ingredients
- 2 cups Blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Blackberry brandy
- 2 pounds Pork cubed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Puree blackberries in food processor/blender
- Mix this pulp with granulated sugar and brandy in a saucepan. Heat to a boil then reduced to a simmer until sauce thickens.
- Skewer the pork with water soaked bamboo skewers.
- Brush with oil.
- Grill 5 minutes per side, brushing frequently with sauce, brush final time before serving.