“Less Guacamole!” Said no one ever! Tacos have become all the rage. Trending tacos! Don’t be left behind. Super classic for every party, fiesta or just taco night with the family. Fast, easy, yummy!
Feta Cheese and Avocado Dip - 5 Ingredients
- 1 large Hass Avocado mashed
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Feta cheese 8 ounces, crumbled
- juice of half a lemon
- zest of half a lemon
- In a medium bowl, add the crumbled Feta.
- Add mashed avocado, the zest of half a lemon, the juice of half a lemon and about 2 tablespoons olive oil (more can be added as needed to achieve desired consistency).
- Stir to combine all ingredients and mash together with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, use it as a salad topping or spread it on sandwiches.
- May garnish with Cilantro. Store it in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!