Fresh, homemade, super easy holiday cranberry dish. What would Christmas, Thanksgiving or Hanukkah be without this traditional holiday side? No more wiggly, jelly cranberry sauce served in the shape of the can. Blow your guests and family away with the amazing sweet-tart cranberry flavors that you made in a snap! This looks particularly spectacular in an elegant crystal serving dish.
Cranberry Sauce - 5 Ingredients
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice no added sugar or freshly squeezed
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1 12 oz bag frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine sugar, orange juice, 1/2 cup water, salt, and cranberries in a medium saucepan.
- Bring up to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 15 minutes (cranberries will pop while being cooked)
- Let cool completely before serving. (may garnish with small amount orange zest or rosemary sprig)