Have you ever driven across town for some KFC wings and a biscuit? Be honest. Well. I have. I’m not sure which I wanted more the chicken or that fluffy burst of biscuity goodness exploding in my mouth. But, I finally found it. Discovered like buried treasure in my grandmother’s tattered recipe book. It’s not a secret anymore. The recipe to make the Colonel proud and possibly a little jealous!
In the South, we’re judged by our biscuits. Is it a ‘hockey puck’ you can’t choke down for love or money or a heavenly-cloud-melt-in-your-mouth moment of bliss? Slather that beauty with butter, don’t skimp on the honey and your family will drive across the state for your biscuits! I’m tellin’ y’all!
7 Up Biscuits - 4 Ingredients
- 4 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup 7-up
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan.
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream and 7 Up.
- Shape into biscuits and place into pan.
- Brush with a light coat of butter.
- Bake until golden brown - 12-15 minutes.